PATIENT CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
***Brushing stations are closed per CDC regulations. Please brush and floss prior to arriving at your appointment.***
- Complete 2 Online Check-in Forms:
- Let us know that you are here.
- You may be instructed to wait in your vehicle until a staff member retrieves you.
- ONLY the patient will be permitted into building unless it’s a special circumstance.
- You MUST WEAR A MASK before entering the building.
- Please bring your own as our supplies of PPE are very limited.
- A staff member will record your temperature.
- If temperature is >100.4 degrees you will be asked to leave and consult your physician for COVID-19 testing.
COVID-19 UPDATE (6/10/2020):
All of the WKG Orthodontic offices will be reopening June 15, 2020. We have missed your smiling faces!! Our offices are now safer than ever. We comply or exceed all CDC guidelines as well as our state and local health department recommendations. You may notice some changes to our check-in procedures and office flow as we prepare to re-open. We encourage everyone to continue social distancing as well as good hand washing practices and wear and mask in public. Thank you for your patience when you call to schedule your appointments, the phones will be very busy. Please call:
Norfolk @ 402-371-7198
Sioux Center @ 712-722-3658
Hamilton @ 712-258-0501
Drs. Wagner, Kuntz, and Grabouski's