PATIENT CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
***Brushing stations are closed per CDC regulations. Please brush and floss prior to arriving at your appointment.***
- Complete 2 Online Check-in Forms:
- Let us know that you are here.
- You may be instructed to wait in your vehicle until a staff member retrieves you.
- ONLY the patient will be permitted into building unless it’s a special circumstance.
- You MUST WEAR A MASK before entering the building.
- Please bring your own as our supplies of PPE are very limited.
- A staff member will record your temperature.
- If temperature is >100.4 degrees you will be asked to leave and consult your physician for COVID-19 testing.
COVID-19 UPDATE (5/7/2020):
WKG Othodontics is closely monitoring the COVID-19 cases in our area and are committed to prove a SAFE environment for our patients and our staff. Our offices remain closed except for emergencies. We will be following the guidelines of our local and state health officials as well as the CDC. You may notice some changes to our check-in procedures and office flow as we prepare to reopen. We encourage everyone to continue social distancing as well as good hand washing practices and wear a mask in public. Thank you for your patience as we all navigate these ever changing waters. If you have an orthodontic emergency during this temporary closure, please call:
Norfolk @ 402-371-7198
Sioux Center @ 712-722-3658
Hamilton @ 712-258-0501
Drs. Wagner, Kuntz, and Grabouski's